DirecTrainS is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience to enable easy and comfortable browsing for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
DirecTrainS takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of its website:
- Simple and clear navigation within and between website pages
- Option to change the font size on all website pages and continue navigation without difficulty – Resize font (increase/decrease)
- A clear display of the site’s components
- Adaptation to different browsers
- Adaptation to work in different resolutions
- Option to display pages in colors accessible to the visually impaired and color blind i.e. light text on a dark background if necessary (grayscale, reverse contrast, high contrast, light background, link highlighting, readable font).
It is important for us to point out that despite our great efforts to make all parts of the site accessible, it is possible that specific parts of the site will be discovered as not yet accessible. We will continue our efforts to improve the site’s accessibility. We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of our website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on our website.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org